This course provides a detailed framework for maintenance planning and scheduling concepts, knowledge and application. It builds this framework over a solid base knowledge introduction on maintenance and asset management basis, strategies and requirements.
Course objective is to provide information and practical training that enables plant engineers to successfully execute maintenance planning and scheduling activities to help achieve organization goals of improved reliability and profitability and to provide stakeholders required values.
This training is a comprehensive program which can help to support the implementation and management of planning and scheduling functions to support fulfilling both short and long terms maintenance objectives and to effectively influence organizations outcomes and deliver competitive advantage.
Upon completion of this course the attendee should and be able to participate, use and apply by himself various techniques, tools and methodologies of maintenance planning and scheduling.
Who should attend?
Maintenance and Reliability Engineers, Managers, supervisors and planners responsible for maintenance planning and scheduling activities.
Introduction & Setting bases for Planning & Scheduling
Understanding Maintenance and Asset Management
- Maintenance Engineering Fundamentals Review.
- Maintenance and Asset Management Evolution.
- Introduction and Proactive Concept.
- Standardizing Asset Management and Maintenance Engineering
Main Maintenance Blocks and Processes:
- Maintenance & maintenance cycle
- Asset Life Cycle and related activities & Costing
- Bath-Tub Curve and Failure patterns.
- P-F Curve as a base for maintenance engineering.
Planning and Scheduling Concepts and Principles:
- Defining planning and scheduling
- Why planning & scheduling
- Planning and Scheduling in Maintenance organization
Planning & Scheduling for Maintenance Strategies and Techniques
- Elements of maintenance tasks and programs.
- Preventive Maintenance
Establishing a Preventive Maintenance Program.
Elements of Preventive Maintenance Procedure.
Preventive Maintenance Considerations.
- Condition Based Maintenance: Concept, Techniques & Application
Establishing an effective Condition Based (Predictive) Maintenance Program.
Planning & Scheduling PDM activities.
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) & EAM
Maintenance work order requirements, workflow and cycle
- Work order as a maintenance management and control tool.
- Proactive work order cycle.
- Work order system requirements ,elements and contents
- Roles and responsibilities in work order cycles.
- ISO 14224 usage in work orders
Maintenance Work Identification and Prioritization
- Early work identification and proactive domains
- Establishing work identification processes and sources
- Identified work types and contemporary distribution
- Establishing effective work prioritization system
Maintenance Planning Details and Processes
- Maintenance planner job description and daily activities
- Maintenance planning elements and contents
- Planning sequence step by step
- Estimating job cost.
- Other planning requirements
- Writing the perfect job plan (collecting them all together)
- Preparing job packages
Planner resources overview
- Drawings, lists and manuals types
- Equipment history files and reports
- Components level data.
- Troubleshooting tables and failure libraries
- Equipment and components part lists
- Standard and repeated maintenance plans.
- Standards, procedures and regulations.
- What can be taken from books and references.
Maintenance Scheduling Details and Processes
- Maintenance scheduler job description and daily activities
- Maintenance scheduling elements and details
- Work Scheduling Considerations
- Scheduling sequence step by step
- Scheduling techniques and roles
- Scheduling tools and programs
- Maintenance schedule and master plan
- Weekly scheduling process
- Weekly schedule meeting
- Considering operation requirements and operating procedures
- Considering and loading crafts and crews
- Daily scheduling and coordination
- Backlog definition, measuring and managing
- Work order closing and feedback requirements
Planning and Scheduling Inventories and MRO Spare Parts
- MRO / Inventory Related Terms & Concepts
- MRO & Inventory System
- Planning for inventory and spare parts management
- MRO & Inventory System ABC Classification
- MRO & Inventory Reorder
- Economic Order Quantity (EOQ)
- MRO & Inventory optimization techniques
Measuring Performance and KPIs
- Why we need to measure
- Measuring maintenance and asset management
- Leading and lagging KPIs
- Developing and selecting representing KPIs
- Measuring Planning and Scheduling performance
Course conclusion and Wrap-up
Contact us now for more details or for registeration
01067385500 ( WhatsApp )
Other courses By RES Global
#Maintenance #Reliability #Asset #Management #AssetManagement #SMRP #planning #scheduling #CMRP #CAMA #CRE #machinery #lubricant #oilanalysis #lubrication #Predective #RCA #RCFA