No matter what role or industry you’re in, you’ve probably noticed it too.
According to the consultancy firm Bain & Company, by 2027 most work will be project-based.
And as a result, the Project Management Institute reports that the demand for project managers has been growing more rapidly than the demand for skilled workers in other occupations.
This emphasis on the importance of project managers reflects the growing understanding of the impact that good project management can have on a business.
The truth is, running projects without good project management is a false economy. It’s often thought to be an unnecessary burden on the budget, and there’s no doubt it can be expensive – as much as 20% of the overall project budget.
And for that, RES Global is pleased to announce the upcoming online Project Management Professional (PMP®) Training Course ;
12 Lectures / 6 Weeks / 2 Days per week
Method; Online Live Interactive
Sun 28 Feb
Wed 3 Mar
Sun 7 Mar
Wed 10 Mar
Sun 14 Mar
Wed 17 Mar
Sun 21 Mar
Wed 24 Mar
Sun 28 Mar
Wed 31 Mar
Sun 4 Apr
Wed 7 Apr
Time: 7.00 : 10.00 pm ( Cairo Time)
Certified Master Trainer with 25+ years of experience in the field of Training & Consultation in many countries, including Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Netherland, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Iraq, Zimbabwe & Uganda, the trainer's qualifications as below;
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
Certified Risk Management Professional (RMP)
Certified Professional in Business Analysis (PBA)
Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
Certified Lead Auditor of Quality Management System ISO 9001
Certified Lead Auditor of Environmental Management System ISO 14001
Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (SSMBB)
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB)
Master of Business Administration in Total Quality Management
This course provides participants with the necessary project management knowledge to work successfully in projects. Participants will also apply this knowledge in several activities during the course to ensure their understanding.
Several activities will be conducted during the course to enhance skills required for teams working in project environment.
This course aims to achieve the following objectives:
1. Explore project management terminology and fundamentals.
2. Understand the different approaches in project management and project life cycle.
3. Determine organizational influences over the project.
4. Apply concepts of project management over real projects.
5. Ensure successful completion of project scope.
6. Discover how to identify the project success factors and how to achieve it.
7. Learn how to evaluate and improve project team performance.
8. Recognize the importance of quality management.
9. Reach the best deal during procurement negotiation.
10. Optimize projects and operation performance in portfolio management.
The course will include, but not limited to, the following topics:
1. Introduction to Project Management
2. Project Environment
3. Role of Project Manager
4. Determine project scope.
5. Develop project schedule.
6. Monitor project performance and update the plan accordingly.
7. Establish project budget.
8. Control project cost and forecast the anticipated cost at project completion.
9. Determine the quality metrics.
10. Understand and optimize quality costs.
11. Establish project quality plan.
12. Perform quality inspection and audit.
13. Identify the required project resources.
14. Manage project team.
15. Establish effective communication system.
16. Identify project risks and develop a response plan.
17. Initiate the procurement and negotiate the best deal.
18. Determine the appropriate type of contract.
19. Identify stakeholder expectations.
20. Select the proper strategy to deal with stakeholder.
21. Integrate project functions to achieve project success.
22. Project management code of ethics.
23. PMP Exam registration, simulation & tips to pass.
Project manager, project coordinator, project team members, maintenance engineers and managers, shutdown and turnaround team members, head office employees involved in project activities & candidates willing to apply for PMP certificate.
Contact us for more information;
+201067385500 ( WhatsApp )
#AssetManagement #SMRP #planning #scheduling #CMRP #CRE #FE #machinery #lubricant #oilanalysis #lubrication #Predective #RCM #RCA #RCFA #FMEA #conditionmonitoring #predictivemaintenance #reliabilityengineering #maintenanceengineering #PMP